Quick healthy breakfast smoothie recipe with apple and oats. Easy to prepare, healthy and tasty too, which keeps you feel full for 2 to 3 hours. Best food for breakfast when we don’t have enough time to cook. Kids will love it for sure.
Let’s see how to make nutritious breakfast smoothie recipe with apple and oats.
- Prep Time: less than 5 mins
- Cook Time: less than 5 mins
- Serves: 1
- Apple – 1
- Oats – 2 tbsp.
- Milk – 1 cup chilled
- Dates – 2 (Soaked in hot milk)
- Jaggery – 1 or 2 tsp or Honey if needed
- Cook oats in half cup of water until thick. Leave it to cool.(you can also microwave it for 2 – 5 minutes with water)
- Blend together Cooked oats, chopped apple, milk, dates and jaggery;
- Blend well until smooth.
Healthy Apple oats breakfast smoothie is ready to serve.
Note: Garnish a few small pieces of chopped apples or sliced nuts if preferred.
Eat healthy and Be happy. Thank you. Meet you soon with another easy and tasty recipe.
|Kiwi milkshake recipe||https://youtu.be/uKyc5aiDJGs|
|Banana milkshake with coconut recipe||https://youtu.be/QQsL5_W3mF8|
|Banana kiwi smoothie – tangy and little sweet||https://youtu.be/yRqeh7ICWcI|