Banana milkshake is the common one in our kitchen, which can be made in no time with simple readily available things. As we all know, banana milkshake recipe is a blend of banana, milk, sugar or honey and scoop of vanilla ice cream. It tastes good. I agree. But when we take banana with regular cow milk, it leads to laziness, heaviness in the body and indigestion sometimes. One of my friend suggested me to try it out with coconut milk. It works :-). Surprisingly this milkshake with coconut milk is very lighter and tastier than the regular one.
Let’s see how to make banana milk shake with coconut milk.
- Prep Time: less than 10 minutes
- Total Time: less than 10 minutes
- Serves: 1
- Banana – 1 medium size
- Coconut milk thin – 1 cup
- Sugar or Jaggery – as required
- Pinch of Cinnamon or Cardamom powder for garnishing (optional)
- Peel the bananas and chop them randomly
- Blend together Banana, thin coconut milk and Jaggery as needed
- Blend till everything is smooth
- Pour banana milkshake in a glass and sprinkle with a Pinch of Cinnamon or Cardamom powder or little jaggery on top of it.
- Serve it immediately, as the time will change color and taste
- Coconut milk should be in thin consistency. So, for 1 serving, grind 2 tbsp. of grated coconut with half cup of water first and filter it. Again, add another half cup of water, grind and filter. Which yield one cup of thin consistency coconut milk.
This goes perfect for breakfast. Eat healthy and Be happy.
Try Kiwi milkshake recipe also.
Thank you. Meet you soon with another easy and tasty recipe.