Cheesy vegetable sandwich recipe:
Let’s see how to make Cheesy vegetable sandwich.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Serves: 1 -2 Ingredients needed:
- Bread slices – 4 (any bread)
- Boiled potato -1 big (boiled and mashed)
- Onion – 1
- Red capsicum -1/2
- Green capsicum – 1/2
- Sweet corn – 2 tbsp.
- Green chili -1 finely chopped
- Coriander leaves
- Salt to taste
- Pepper powder -1/2 tsp
- Butter or ghee for toasting
- Oil – 2 tsp
- Heat oil in a pan; Saute all the vegetables with little salt and 1/2 tsp of pepper powder. Saute for 2 -5 minutes ; allow it to cool
- Heat a tawa. Tomato sauce on one side of bread and Vegetable mix on top of it.
- Place a cheese slice on top of 1 bread and close it with another bread with the veggie mix facing down. Toast both the sides on a medium flame; Apply little butter or and toast.
- Toast until golden brown and serve with ketchup
Perfect, healthy and tasty sandwich is ready
- You can use any bread of your choice
- Avoid green chili for kids
- Take care not to burn the bread. So, toast it on medium flame only
- Allow the veggie mix to cool for some time before using it on bread.
- Vegetables can be of your choice: – Spinach, mushroom, broccoli, grated carrot.
Thank you. Meet you soon with another easy and tasty recipe.
Please like, share and subscribe.