Easy potato sandwich recipe – Aloo sandwich:
Let’s see how to make easy Aloo /Potato sandwich.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Serves: 1 -2
- Bread slices – 4 (any bread)
- Boiled potato -1 big (boiled and mashed)
- Green chili -1 finely chopped
- Salt to taste
- Butter or ghee for toasting
- Red chili powder-1/2 tsp
- Turmeric powder-1/2 tsp
- Garam masala powder-1/2 tsp
- Cumin and fennel seeds powder or crushed -1/2 tsp
- Pressure cook potato until soft. If you already have boiled potato stored in fridge, you can also use it. Mash the potatoes well without any lumps. Add little water to mash it smooth.
- Add finely chopped green chilies and masala powders and salt. Mix everything together
- Heat a tawa. Butter on one side of bread and potato paste on other side. Toast both the sides on a medium flame; Apply little butter or ghee on top of potato and toast.
- Toast until golden brown and serve with ketchup
Perfect sandwich for breakfast with hot tea
- You can use any bread of your choice
- Avoid green chili for kids
- Take care not to burn the bread. So toast it on medium flame only
Thank you. Meet you soon with another easy and tasty recipe.
|Desserts / Sweets||http://hemslobby.com/category/desserts/|
|Curd veg sandwich||https://youtu.be/c0igiUScTIU|