If you are bored of eating regular breakfast or sandwich toast with jam or butter, then try making this bread rava toast for a change. This is a very simple dish prepared by spreading a batter made with rava, yogurt and vegetables on bread slices, which is then fried until golden brown.
Bread Rava Toast can be had as a breakfast or as a tea time snack.
- Prep time – 10 mins
- Cook time -15 mins
- Serves – 2
- Bread slices – 4 (white/wheat)
- Semolina/ Rava/ Sooji – 1/2 cup
- Curd – 1/4 cup
- Onion – 1/2, finely chopped
- Finely chopped capsicum – 1/4 cup
- Grated carrot – 3 tbsp
- Green chili – 1, finely chopped
- Red chili powder – 1/2 tsp
- Coriander leaves (Finely chopped) few
- Salt – As needed
- Butter – As needed
- Water or milk or cream as required
- Mix all the ingredients in a mixing bowl, except bread and butter. Use water/ milk or cream to make a thick batter.
- Spread the batter mix over one side of the bread slice as a thick layer.
- Heat tawa / pan and drizzle with some butter. Put the batter applied bread side to the tawa.
- Cook in low or medium flame until golden crust is formed. Flip and toast until crisp.
Quick and easy breakfast is now ready. Serve hot with any sauce of your choice
- Skip green chili for kids
- You can use any bread of your choice
- Using milk or cream makes it more tastier and rich.
- Optionally: Grated ginger for more flavor.
Thank you for watching. Please like and subscribe the HemsLobby You Tube channel.
|Curd veg sandwich||https://youtu.be/c0igiUScTIU|
|Cheesy veg sandwich||https://youtu.be/9IiBcgo374A|