I know this fruit as “Butter fruit” until I came to USA. Avocados are extremely delicious, and nutritious. It is versatile too, as we can make variety of dishes with avocado like dip, sandwich, guacamole, salad, pasta etc. We can use it instead of butter, since it is creamy in nature. Extremely high in good fat, good for skin and the heart. This milkshake is creamy and delicious. Let’s learn how to make avocado milkshake.
• Prep Time: 5 mins
• Total Time: 5 mins
• Serves: 1 or 2
• Avocado – 1 Ripe
• Milk – 1 cup
• Sugar or Jaggery – as required
How to cut Avocados:
• Cut the avocado lengthwise around the seed.
• Twist to open it and discard the seed.
• Scoop out the flesh using a spoon (picture below).
How to find if avocado is ripe or not:
• Gently squeeze the avocado with your fingertips. If it soft enough to press and leaves a dent or if you feel soft to press, the avocado is ripe.
• If it is hard to press, it is unripe.
• If it is very mushy and breaks when you press, it is over ripe. Skin color will be darken with less green
• Blend the avocado flesh, milk and jaggery until smooth in pouring consistency.
• If it is too thick, add more milk and blend it again.
• Adjust sugar according to your taste. Sugar is must. Because avocado will be butter taste in nature which is no taste. So, we need to add sweeteners like sugar or jaggery or honey.
Pour into a serving glass and enjoy creamy avocado milkshake.
Eat healthy and Be happy. Thank you. Meet you soon with another easy and tasty recipe.
Please like, share and subscribe.