Butter Chicken Masala is one of the most popular Indian chicken dishes liked by most of us for its mild, subtle flavours and deliciously rich creamy gravy. Its gravy can be made as hot or mild as you like that suits your palates the very famous chicken preparation with silky butter and tomato sauce
- SERVING SIZE :- 6 people
- Preparation Time :- 30 mins
- Cooking time :- 20 mins
- Boneless Chicken Breast – 500gms
- 2 tbsp thick yogurt
- 2 tsp ginger & garlic paste
- 1 tbsp Kashmiri chilli powder
- Juice of half lemon
- Salt to taste
- Onion – 1 (Big size)
- Ginger garlic paste – 1 tbsp.
- Garam masala powder – 1 tsp
- Coriander powder – 1 tsp
- Tomato – 3
- Chili powder – 1 tbsp. + as required
- Cashew nuts – 10 – 15 nos
- Sugar – 1 tsp
- Dried fenugreek leaves (Kasoori methi) – 1 tsp
- Fresh cream – 1/2 cup
- Salt to taste
- 4 tbsp Butter
- Tomato ketchup – 1 tsp (Optional) very little
- 1 tbsp White Vinegar
- Marinate the chicken with yogurt, ginger garlic paste, Kashmiri chili, Juice of half lemon and salt for 30 minutes
- Cook the marinated chicken pieces in butter; Keep it aside in a separate bowl.
- In the same pan add some Oil or Butter. Add onions, ginger garlic paste , garam masala powder, chili powder, tomatoes , cashew nuts and White Vinegar
- Cook it in a medium flame with lid for 15 to 20 minutes until it mushy and soft.
- Allow it to cool and Grind it to a smooth paste.
- Transfer the ground paste to the cooking pan. If it is not grinded smoothly, you can filter it to very nice and silky gravy.
- Now add some more butter, fresh cream crushed kasoori methi leaves, sugar, salt to taste and then add the cooked chicken pieces and let it come to a boil
Finally add fresh cream and serve it with Naan, Rotis, parathas, rice…..
- Kashmiri red chili powder gives nice flavor and color to the gravy
- Adding 1/2 a tsp of tomato ketchup gives fantastic flavor. But definitely not too much.
Thank you for watching. Please like and subscribe the HemsLobby You Tube channel.
|Erode Pallipalayam Chicken||https://youtu.be/YOKnuUFS-ZI|
|Uppu Kari mutton||https://youtu.be/nyGBgIgGiRE|
|Egg fried rice||https://youtu.be/6h2OKr6NRiQ|
|Green chicken biryani||https://youtu.be/jRMiCyz6yCs|
|Mutton Kurma in 3 steps||https://youtu.be/KAfI2tN0PcQ|
|Chettinad chicken curry||https://youtu.be/8Rc9-0U3XyA|
|Chicken Salna for Parotta||https://youtu.be/Pd7dvHM4NkQ|