Chicken 65. There are so many ways of doing chicken 65 recipe. This is an easy , simple recipe without any food color. I have tried many and fixed this one as my favorite. This will make a wonderful starter for a meal treat.
Let’s see how to make easy and tasty chicken 65.
- Prep Time: 10 mins + 30 mins
- Cook Time: 15 mins
- Serves: 2 – 4
- Chicken – 1/2 kg (cut into Cube shape)
- Chili powder – 1 tsp
- Ginger garlic paste – 1 tsp
- Curd – 1 tbsp
- Corn flour – 2 tsp
- Turmeric powder – 1/2 tsp
- Garam masala – 1/2 tsp
- Salt needed
- Raw egg – 1
For the Garnishing:
- Oil – 4 tsp
- Green chilies – 6 to 8 nos (Slit)
- Curry leaves – few
- Take a mixing bowl, add curd, turmeric powder, chili powder, corn flour, ginger garlic paste, egg, salt as needed. Whisk it well with no lumps
- Add the chicken to it and mix well without any lumps; Let it soak for 30 minutes.
- Heat oil in a cooking vessel. Once the oil turns hot, turn the flame to medium and add marinated chicken pieces; Cook on a medium flame; Fry until the chicken is golden brown.
- Fry curry leaves and green chilies and serve it with the fried chicken and piece of lemon. (Take EXTRA CARE while frying chilies and curry leaves; Once the oil is heat, reduce it lower flame add chilies, curry leaves; immediately step back and wait for it;)
Easy, crispy and tasty chicken 65 is ready.
Thank you. Meet you soon with another easy and tasty recipe.