Dry fruits and Nuts milkshake is a great way to include dry fruits and nuts in your diet especially for kids. This makes a very filling drink and can be had for breakfast. I make a lot of milkshakes for breakfast and this is one of our favorites!
- Soaking Time: less than 30 mins
- Total Time: 35 mins
- Serves: 2
- Milk – 2 cups
- Cashew nuts – 6
- Almonds -6
- Raisins – 6
- Dried fig -1
- Dates -2
- Sugar or Jaggery – Optional
- Ice cream – 1/2 scoop to serve (Optional)
- Heat 1/2 cup of milk and soak all the fruits and nuts in the milk for 30 mins.
- Add the soaked fruits and nuts to a blender and blend till it’s nice and smooth.
- Add remaining milk, and blend again. [If you prefer add sugar and Ice cream before bending]
Serve cold with few crushed nuts on top of it
- Use whatever fruits and nuts you have at hand.
- The dates, figs and raisins makes the milkshake sweet so I would prefer not to add sugar.
- Using ice cream makes a milkshake tastier. But it is optional one. So, do add some if you have at hand.
- You can also add Pistachio, walnut and seeds if you have
Eat healthy and Be happy.
Thank you. Meet you soon with another easy and tasty recipe.
Please like, share and subscribe.