Kiwi – one of healthiest and nutritional fruit. To be honest, I don’t like this fruit, because it is not as sweet as other fruits. But realizing its benefits and trying out different recipes with it, Now I am convinced to include this fruit in our diet at least twice in a month.
Let’s see how to make yummy and nutritious kiwi milk shake.
- Prep Time: less than 5 minutes
- Cook Time: less than 5 minutes
- Serves: 2
- Kiwi fruit – 2 no’s
- Sugar – 1 and 1/2 tsp or Honey – 1/2 to 1 tsp
- Milk – 3/4 cup
- Wash and peel off the skin; cut into random pieces
- Blend together Kiwi, milk and Sugar; (Honey can be added for extra sweetness; but it is optional)
- Blend well and serve with piece of kiwi.
Note: In general, there is no milkshake without a scoop of ice cream. But I don’t prefer to mix ice cream with certain alkaline fruits. That is why I did not prefer with kiwi too.
Health benefits of Kiwi: –
Kiwi is not an ordinary fruit in terms of name, look, taste, availability and nutritional content as well. The vibrant green colors with black seeds makes wonders with a fruit salad or as a smoothie. However, to make the most of its nutritional value, it is said that the best way to have it is on its own, as a raw fruit. While we credit apple as the miracle fruit, kiwi is also loaded with essential vitamins and minerals and works in many ways to give you a nutritional boost. Here are some important notes about it:
- High source of vitamin C
- Sleep inducer
- Good source of dietary fiber
- Helps in Digestion
- Good source of Folate/Vitamin B6
- Powerhouse of Vitamins and Minerals
- Good for Skin
Eat healthy and Be happy.
Thank you. Meet you soon with another easy and tasty recipe.
Please like, share and subscribe.