- Prep Time : 10 mins
- Cook Time : 15 mins
- Paneer – 2 cups grated
- Capsicum/Bell Pepper – 1 cup (chopped)
- Onion – 1
- Green chilli – 1 finely chopped
- Ginger-garlic paste/crushed – 1 tsp
- Tomato – 1
- Turmeric powder – ½ tsp
- Chilli powder -1 tsp
- Coriander powder – 1 tsp
- Garam Masala -1/2 tsp
For the seasoning:
- Oil – 1 tbsp
- Bay leaves – 1
- Cinnamon -1 piece
- Cloves -4
- Curry leaves – few
- Red chili -1
- Crumble or grate paneer.
- Put tomato in boiled water, switch off the flame and let it set for 2 minutes. Put it in cold water, peel the skin and grind it to a paste.
- Chop capsicum into small pieces. (Green color or a mix of colored capsicums can be used)
- Heat oil, add seasoning ingredients, when it sizzles, add finely chopped onions and fry till they turn slightly brown.
- Add ginger-garlic paste or crushed and saute for some more time.
- Then add capsicum and cook for a few minutes. (do not overcook the capsicum, make sure it is crunchy)
- Then add tomato puree, turmeric powder, chili powder, coriander powder, garam masala powder, salt needed, and cook for few minutes. Can cook with lid.
- Add crumbled paneer and cook with lid again on a medium flame for 5 to 7 minutes until everything gets blended well with the masala
- Few pinches of crushed Kasuri methi leaves/Dried fenugreek leaves can be added
Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot with chapatti, naan or any Indian Bread. You can also use it as a stuffing for chapatti rolls or sandwiches.
- Any capsicum or other veggies can be used
- Even chopped tomatoes can be used when you don’t have time to blanch and puree it
More such recipes:
|Paneer butter masala||https://youtu.be/esGXutrQ-wY|
|DAL FRY RECIPE||https://youtu.be/E4Ec39qmmr0|
|Tiffin sambar in hotel style||https://youtu.be/jV-_weQXux0|
|Peas Potato Milk Curry||https://youtu.be/yBYAFTtMan8|
|CHANNA MASALA CHOLE MASALA||https://youtu.be/wV7xZ7WdXh4|
|Moong dal for roti||https://youtu.be/wqL06ms83V8|
|MIXED VEG KURMA||https://youtu.be/d3S9GGDEMuU|