• Prep Time : 5 mins
• Cook Time : 15 mins
• Serves: 2
• Tomatoes – 4 nos
• Red chilies – 5 to 10 or as needed
• Garlic – 2
• Curry leaves – as needed
• Salt needed
For the seasoning
Cooking Oil -3 tbsp
Mustard seeds -1 tsp
Urad dal -3/4 tsp
• PLEASE WATCH THIS VIDEO FOR COMPLETE STEPS
1. Grind together – Tomatoes, Red chillies, curry leaves, garlic, salt
2. Don’t add water to Grind; Water in the tomatoes are enough
3. Heat oil in a pan, add mustard seeds.
4. when it splutters, add Urad dal, and the grounded chutney.
5. Cook on medium flame until the water evaporates and chutney gets thicken.
That’s it. So simple right? Believe me it tastes so good. This is a perfect match for Dosa, especially wheat dosa. Wheat dosa and Tomato chutney is my secret weapon when i am in a hurry to prepare breakfast / Dinner.
Try this recipe and let me know your comments.
Thank you. Have a wonderful day. 🙂