Bread Bulls Eye Toast – Bulls eye egg toast
Our dear friend Raji Kamesh used to do this bull eye egg omelets whenever we visit her home. No matter at what time we go there. Even at 1 am in the night she makes beautiful egg bulls eye one side omelet for us. Thanks to her for introducing this monster crazy recipe. From then I started making this for breakfast and slowly tuned it and made a combo with toast. So by using the cookie cutters I will make desired shapes and drop the egg into that shape and toast it.
One of the easiest and fun to cook breakfast recipe. This can also be a kid’s snack box recipe. Or can be an evening snack for them. Whatever, but definitely a super hit recipe in our kitchen.
- Prep time – 5 mins
- Cook time -10 mins
- Bread slices
- Salt to taste
- Chili powder
- Cutting the edges of bread is totally optional. I would love to have it.
- Use a round cutter / Cookie cutter or round shaped lid, cut a circle in the center of the bread
- I do it directly on a pan, but you can do it separately and then toast it in a pan (this is even more safety)
- Heat pan, apply some butter/ghee and toast the bread with hole.
- Flip to other side and drop the egg into the hole.
- Sprinkle some salt, and red chili powder
- Let it toast for some time and then carefully flip it over to the other side. Bulls eye part of egg should get cook but without disturbing the egg yolk.
- Remove it from the pan in 2 mins and then serve hot.
Bull’s eye toast is ready to be served.
Notes: You can make any shape in the center as I did heart shape toast.
Thank you for watching. Please like and subscribe the HemsLobby You Tube channel.
|Curd veg sandwich||https://youtu.be/c0igiUScTIU|
|Cheesy veg sandwich||https://youtu.be/9IiBcgo374A|
|Bread rava toast||https://youtu.be/QGOPeVzvveI|