Cheesy vegetable sandwich recipe:
Let’s see how to make Cheesy vegetable sandwich.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 5 mins
- Serves: 2
- Bread slices – 4 (any bread)
- Cheese slice – 2
- Butter or Olive oil for toasting
- Ripe Avocado – 1
- Onion – 1
- Tomato -1
- Coriander leaves
- Salt to taste
- Pepper powder -1/2 tsp
- Lemon/Lime juice
- Chop Onion, Tomatoes and Coriander leaves finely.
- Cut avocado lengthwise around the seed and open it. Discard the seed and scoop out the pulp using a spoon.
- Mash avocado pulp with a fork or spoon until creamy.
- Add finely chopped onion, tomato and coriander leaves
- Squeeze fresh lemon juice.
- Add salt, pepper powder and mix well. Our avocado spread for the sandwich is ready.
- Take 4 bread slices. Spread avocado mixture lavishly on top of 2 bread slices.
- Place a cheese slice on the other 2 bread slices. Cover the avocado spread bread with the other bread (with the cheese slice) with the cheese side facing down.
- Heat butter/olive oil in a pan/tawa and toast both sides of the bread until golden brown. If you have a bread toaster, you can toast it in that also.
- Repeat the same procedure to make more avocado sandwiches. Creamy, delicious avocado sandwich is ready.
Perfect, healthy and tasty sandwich is ready.
- You can use any bread of your choice
- Avoid green chili for kids
- Take care not to burn the bread. So, toast it on medium flame only
- Vegetables can be of your choice.
Thank you. Meet you soon with another easy and tasty recipe.
Please like, share and subscribe.