Sesame Seeds Laddu Recipe-Til Ladoo-Easy Ellu Urundai Recipe
- Prep Time : 5 mins
- Cook Time : 10 mins
- Yields: 10 – 15 laddus
- Sesame seeds / Ellu – 1 cup
- Jaggery – 1 cup
- Roasted Pea nuts – 1/2 cup
- Dry roast sesame seeds until it sizzles, crackles and you get a nice flavor of roasted sesame seeds.
- Roast peanuts and powder it coarsely. If using roasted peanuts, skip this step.
- Powder Jaggery. Half cup of jaggery is enough for 1 cup of sesame seeds. But if you add peanuts, add another half cup of jaggery
- Grind sesame seeds coarsely and add powdered jaggery to it.
- Dry grind both together until well combined.
- Transfer it to a plate, add coarsely ground peanuts and mix everything well.
- Make equal size balls and store it in an air tight container. (Little ghee or oil to make balls. But the oil content in the sesame seeds itself helps to bind the laddus well.)
Flavorful and nutritious sesame /Ellu laddus are ready.