Chicken Manchurian Recipe in Tamil
Manchurian is a popular Indo-Chinese dish made by golden frying a vegetable or protein meat with corn flour mixture and then tossing it in a Chinese flavors sauce.
This delicious non-vegetarian Manchurian takes only few minutes to make and tastes great as a snack or a starter! You can also serve it with fried rice as a main course.
We can make it in an awesome taste without using any food colors and ajinamoto.
Let’s see how to make Chicken Manchurian:
- Soaking Time: 20 to 30
- Cook Time: 15 mins
- Serves: 2 – 4
To marinate the chicken:
- Chicken (Boneless) – 500 gms
- Corn flour – 5 tsp
- Maida /All-purpose flour – 5 tsp
- Pepper – 1 tsp
- Chili sauce – 1 tsp
- Egg -1
- Ginger garlic paste – 2 tsp
For the sauce
- Oil – 2 tsp
- Garlic – 8
- Onion – 1
- Capsicum – 1
- Vinegar – 2 tsp
- Soy sauce – 2 tsp
- Chili sauce – 1 tsp
- Tomato ketchup – 1/2 cup
- Chili powder – 1 tsp (Optional)
- Sugar – 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Corn flour – 3 tbsp
- Water – 1/2 cup
- Combine eggs, corn flour, all-purpose flour, garlic- ginger paste, salt, pepper and water to make a batter.
- Add chicken to it and marinate for 15 – 30 minutes.
- Heat oil for deep frying and drop in the marinated chickens
- Fry until golden brown, and place the chicken in paper towels to drain.
- Heat two tablespoons of oil and sauté the garlic and onion for a few minutes.
- Add the capsicum and continue sautéing for another minute.
- Add soya sauce, chili sauce, vinegar, sugar, tomato ketchup, chili powder, and water
- Once the sauce begins to thicken, add the fried chickens to the pan and toss.
- Dilute the corn flower with water and add in to the mix. Toss well
- Remove from the stove and garnish with spring onions greens
- Do not use too much of soya sauce as it is not advisable for health reasons
- If you are using dark soya sauce, use very little than the mentioned measurement
- Adjust chili sauce and chili powder as required
- As possible use only, boneless chicken
Thank you for watching. Please like and subscribe the HemsLobby You Tube channel.
|Egg fried rice||https://youtu.be/6h2OKr6NRiQ|
|Chettinad chicken curry||https://youtu.be/8Rc9-0U3XyA|
|Chicken Salna for Parotta||https://youtu.be/Pd7dvHM4NkQ|
|Erode Pallipalayam Chicken||https://youtu.be/YOKnuUFS-ZI|
|Uppu Kari mutton||https://youtu.be/nyGBgIgGiRE|
|Ramzan special Chicken Biryani
Seeraga samba rice chicken Biryani
|Green chicken biryani||https://youtu.be/jRMiCyz6yCs|
|Mutton Kurma in 3 steps||https://youtu.be/KAfI2tN0PcQ|